These prices are effective as of October 1, 2011 and are subject to change without notice.
The goods and services shown below are those we can provide to our customers. You may choose only the items you desire. However, any arrangements you select will include a charge for our basic services and overhead. If legal or other requirements mean you must buy any items you did not specifically ask for, we will explain the reason in writing on the statement we provide describing the goods and services you selected.
Basic Services of the Funeral Director and Staff$1,800.00
Our services include: conducting the arrangements conference; planning the funeral; consulting with family and clergy; shelter of remains; preparing and filing of necessary notices; obtaining the necessary authorizations and permits; coordinating with the cemetery, crematory, or other third parties. In addition, this fee includes a proportionate share of our basic overhead costs.
This fee for our basic services and overhead will be added to the total cost of the funeral arrangements you select. (This fee is already included in our charges for direct cremations, immediate burials, and forwarding or receiving remains.)
Except in certain special cases, embalming is not required by law. Embalming may be necessary, however, if you select certain funeral arrangements, such as a funeral with viewing. If you do not want embalming, you usually have the right to choose an arrangement that does not require you to pay for it, such as direct cremation or immediate burial.
- Dressing, Cosmetics, Hair Care, and/or Casketing$195.00
- Refrigeration Storage$225.00
- Donor or Autopsy Repair$250.00
- Bathing and dressing unembalmed remains$395.00
- Transfer of Remains to the Funeral Home (Within 30 miles during the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Two-Person Transfer between 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. add $150.)$400.00
Use of Facilities, Staff and Equipment for Services Conducted at Our Facility
- Viewing/Visitation (M-Sat, 9-5), Sun, Holiday, or after 5pm, Add $75 per hour$300.00
- Sunday or Evening Ceremony$300.00
- Funeral Ceremony$800.00
- Memorial Service$450.00
Use of Staff and Equipment for Services Conducted at Another Facility
- Funeral Ceremony$800.00
- Memorial Service$800.00
- Graveside Ceremony with Casket$500.00
- Graveside Ceremony with Urn$250.00
- Casket Coach (Hearse)$350.00
- Service Vehicle$95.00
Direct Cremation$1,800.00 to $8,295
Our charge for a direct cremation includes vehicle and personnel for daytime removal of remains from place of death (within 30 miles); family consultation; filing necessary permits; placing remains in the container the family selects; transfer of remains to crematory; refrigeration; crematory fee; return of cremated remains to mortuary.
If you want to arrange a direct cremation, you can use an alternative container. Alternative containers encase the body and can be made of materials like fiberboard or composition materials (with or without an outside covering). The containers we provide are cardboard boxes with a wooden bottom or wooden cremation containers.
Cremation container and urn are additional.
Immediate Burial$2,195.00 to $17,445
Our charge for direct burial includes vehicle and personnel for daytime removal of remains from place of death (within 30 miles); family consultation; filing necessary permits; transfer of remains to local cemetery (within 30 miles).
Forwarding of Remains to another Funeral Home$1,995.00
Our charge includes vehicle and personnel for daytime removal of remains from place of death (within 30 miles); family consultation; filing necessary permits; embalming; dressing; delivery to Sea-Tac airport; arrangements with commercial shipper and receiving mortuary.
Receiving of Remains from another Funeral Home$1,295.00
Our charge includes vehicle and personnel for daytime removal from Sea-Tac airport; family consultation; necessary arrangements with shipping mortuary; delivery to local cemetery (within 30 miles) for interment or entombment.
Registers, Cards and Programs
- Acknowledgement/Thank You Cards (25)
- (Range: $5 to $25)$7.00
- Guest Book
- (Range: $25 - $125)$40.00
- Prayer/Holy Cards (100)$80.00
- Memorial folders, standard (100)
- (Range $75 to $125)$75.00
- Memorial folders, with B&W photo (100)$125.00
- Memorial folders, with color photo (100)$175.00
- Holiday Service$300.00
- Sunday Service$300.00
- Airline Shipping Container$225.00
- Certified Copies of the Death Certificate
- (Cash Advance: produced by County Vital Statistics)$20.00
- King County Medical Examiner Cremation Authorization (Cash Advance: Approved by KCME)$70.00